Happy birthday month to me! At zk2016, we got a rainbow of mini skeins and a bag to match for the goodie bag. My 45th birthday month seemed like the perfect time to finally knit them up! Using one of Julia weesheep’s patterns seemed like a nice match too because she is in all of my ZK memories 🙂
Yarns included in the goodie bag have slightly different weight and yardage, but the shawl used 139g total with 4g leftover. The colors are as follows:
- Cyborg’s Craft Room – Spoon Bridge and ch-ch-cherry bomb
- Marigold Jen – Marigold DUH!
- Another Crafty Girl – It’s Electric
- Leading Men Fiber Arts – Yarnnekoeken
- Sun Valley Fibers – Zombody’s Feeling Blue
- One Twisted Tree – Retreat Portkey
- Sophie’s Toes – Stardust
Began with the rainbow and transitions between, and then when I got to the last speckled color, started alternating all of the leftovers to make a double/reverse rainbow and bound off with the red.