First, I must define: KNITTING means to me: happy, dreamy, fulfilling. This year, and always, I want to: CREATE. INSPIRE. SHARE.
My overall goals: learning, designing, podcasting, teaching.
I want to be part of the knitting community by listening to/watching podcasts, attending events, and participating in KALs. do test knits/sample/tech edit knits as time allows.
Specific project/stash goals:
- sweaters (tops) should fit well, I should love the yarn, and knit with quality patterns.
- socks with fish lip kiss heels, using slightly heavier yarn with nylon or socks that rock.
- accessories: shawls that I really love, cowls, hats. always have a conversation knit on the needles!
- stash: knit from stash (including handspun). spin my fiber! only buy awesome yarn! destash. reclaim yarn.
- patterns: techniques to develop: fair isle and brioche. read my knitting ebooks, emags, and books. take craftsy classes. knit patterns from my library.
- Kristine's style: well fitting. modern regency. items to wear with dresses. geeky accessories are fair game!