Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 45. Recorded Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015
Kept coming up with more KALs I want to knitalong with, and it's making me quite happy. We have two of our own KALs going too. A demo on how I tension yarn, and a look at the Cooperative Press books I own to celebrate their current contest.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; KAL: knit a long.
- Harmonize pattern is available on Ravelry. Some kits are available on the date of airing from Sheepspot. KAL will run from February 1-March 31st.
- Happy Knits class: Veera Valimaki and Joji Locatelli are coming to town. Taking class with Joji sunday.
- 2015 goal post up on Yarnings. MIND MAP!
- FO: Slip Slant hat. (matching the The Legwarmers of Stripey Goodness). part of self-striping KAL for Stockinette Zombies podcast.
- FO: Sheepspot wristers.
- WIP: Spirited Clouds in Bumblebirch cocoon.
- new WIP: #convokal Nuvem in Knit Picks Shadow. Conversation KAL also for #behmalong.
- new WIP: my beeswax with Voolenvine *MAGPIE* DK, pattern gifted by Rebecca. mentioned Dark Matter Knits. part of self-indulgent KAL for yarniacs podcast and treatyoself for in a Sknit podcast.
- NAP: socks in Socks that Rock Lightweight, rare gem or mill end. for operationsockdrawer.
- NAP: need to pick what I'll knit for Zombie Knitpocalpyse - using yarn from marketplace + designer showcase pattern.
- Knitting Community: Now Wearing Low Tide Cardi
- Knitting Community: Cori (irocknits) posted about #28handknits on instagram.
- Knitting Community: Cooperative Press books. #shareCPlove
- Sagas of Geekery: Legendary Deck Building Game (I'm an Amazon affiliate)
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek: Legendary x2 and Trajan
- Happiness Continues: #unbulletjournal
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: