Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 44. Recorded Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Using up leftover yarn, gathering leftover balls, and thinking on leftover food. Conversation KAL gets some prizes, and Harmonize KAL is coming soon. Giggly Geeky bits throughout!
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; KAL: knit a long.
- Harmonize update: pattern currently available as a kit from Sheepspot.
- Conversation KAL
- NAP: Nuvem by Martina Behm in various colors of Knit Picks Shadow
- FO: Waterdance Shawl, a shawl I test knit, is now available for purchase from ravelry: Waterdance Shawl pattern by Julia Swart
- WIP: The Legwarmers of Stripey Goodness.
- WIP: Slip Slant hat.
- WIP: Sheepspot wristers.
- WIP: design project in Marigold Jen's Undead Winifred
- WIP: Spirited Clouds in Bumblebirch cocoon.
- NAP: Beeswax cowl with Voolenvine *MAGPIE* DK, pattern gifted by Rebecca.
- Stash Enhancement: along with the Magpie switcharoo, I got Voolenvine's Wolke OOAK in Ominous and Foreboding.
- Now Wearing: Follow MY Arrow shawl.
- NAP: socks in Socks that Rock Lightweight, rare gem or mill end
- Knitting goal ideas for 2015: Learning with my Craftsy class (now an affiliate!) and ebooks/mags that I have purchased.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: Lost, Agents of SHIELD. got Amazon Prime (I'm an Amazon affiliate)
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek: Castles of Burgundy. Epic Resort and Notre Dame at Dice Age. Istanbul. Talked about the 3 Fiber and Dice game challenges I'm participating in this year.
- Book of Cooking: Vegetable Cheese Soup. tuesday night: Tempeh (recipe loosely followed). Need to find recipes for leftover mashed potatoes. Chocolate chip cheesecake bars (loosely followed! made my own cookie dough.
- Happiness Continues: knitting and creativity!
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: