Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 85. Recorded Thursday, April 7, 2016. It's 86°!!!! in Vancouver, WA this afternoon.
getting back in the swing of things with much knitting, spinning, and even sewing prep. feeling springy going into my birthday month :)
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; SAP: Spindle Adjacent Project, soon to be spun up; Queue: a list of what's up next; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Lifestories: back in my craft room. most everything is back in it's place after gamestorm. It's my bday month!
- Yarnings: Adventures in Knitting
- Yarnings: Spinning a Tale:
- WIP: blue jeans. Three Fates Merino Nylon (superwash). plying now, half way through.
- WIP: kaylee - Hobbledehoy battlings in the Kaylee's Parasol colorway; two packages.
- Yarnings: Stitch Through Time:
- WIP: all pieces cut for the top of my quilt.
Yarnings: Knitting Community:
- #yarningatale KAL: Tell me a yarning! we had 5 entries, and 2 winners are announced.
Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek:
- Race for the Galaxy, Eminent Domain, Legendary, Castles of Burgundy.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: Person of Interest with E. Grey's Anatomy. finished Agent Carter s2, started Agents of SHIELD but still behind.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Reading: I'm kdlb on goodreads.
- Fanciful Chatter: playing with colors in clothes and makeup, considering which of my fav handknit items to wear to celebrate my birthday month.
- Book of Cooking: bought piles of cavatappi noodles. veggies sauteed and then adding eggs makes a scramble.
- Happiness Continueswhat is one thing that makes me happy in my life? not something that I want to change, but truely happy for? good friends!