Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 84. Recorded Thursday, March 24th, 2016. It's 50° in Vancouver, WA this afternoon.
still haven't moved furniture back to its place, so another episode on the couch it is :) last week was Gamestorm, so much friends, food, and fun was had... and knitting all the while!
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; SAP: Spindle Adjacent Project, soon to be spun up; Queue: a list of what's up next; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Lifestories: yes, still in my bedroom instead of the craft office... recovering from Gamestorm.
- Yarnings: Adventures in Knitting
- WIP: castles socks.
- WIP: #bggtherapy shawl - Therapy by Laura Ayler in Another Crafty Girl, Sun Valley Fibers, and 45° north
- WIP: Lady Meris - Meris by Elizabeth Doherty #elizalong in Marigoldjen.
- Yarnings: Spinning a Tale:
- WIP: blue jeans. Three Fates Merino Nylon (superwash). spinning downstairs with the tv.
- Yarnings: Stitch Through Time:
Yarnings: Knitting Community:
- our new KAL: Tell me a yarning! I want to hear a story about a project you have finished this year so far. What kind of story? It can be about how you love the elements of the pattern + yarn combo, or a story about something you loved while you were knitting it (convokal-esque!) Open through the end of March. hashtag #YarningaTale . We have 2 entries!
Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek:
- Gamestorm. played 7 games, showing off Viticulture.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: Person of Interest with E. finished Scandal season 4, season 5 doesn't have the beginning of season on abc app. started Grey's Anatomy.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Reading: I'm kdlb on goodreads.
- Fanciful Chatter: pairing girly outfits of handknits and leggings and cute jewelry was fun.
- Book of Cooking: nothing much!
- Happiness Continuesgrateful for the time spent with friends. grateful for the time to recharge and get my strength back after a lot of extra mental and physical things. grateful for the coming Easter weekend.