Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 66. Recorded Monday, September 14, 2015.
Come visit with me from my couch tonight! 2 FOs, 3 WIPs, and fractal spinning. Needle adjacent plans from Midwestern Knits. And newly purchased supplies for english paper piecing. Brief touches on non-knitting segments intermixed.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; SAP: Spindle Adjacent Project, soon to be spun up; Queue: a list of what's up next; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Lifestories: lifestories of how this is couchstories this week.
Yarnings: Knitting Adventures:
- FO: Handspun American Oak. Poison Oak in One of a Kind American handspun and Madtosh composition book gray.
- FO: Sushi (on the) Go! trillian for the Fiber and Dice #sushiquestyal
- WIP: well-traveled viajante in peruvian alpaca. for Knitmore Girls' #behmalong and #summeroflaceandbeads.
- WIP: toes in the sand socks, with Zigzagular patterning.
- WIP: Madame Entrechat with chamboard handspun
- NAP: On The Motorway, out of the yarn ripped from my oldest sweater, MrDarkGreenjeans. A brief look through the Midwestern Knits book I got from the kickstarter.
- Yarnings: Spinning a Tale:
- WIP: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Polwarth in "Valenscummy", from Barn Sale 2012.
- Yarnings: Multicraftual: mentioned All Points Patchwork by Diane Gilleland and the supplies I got for starting english paper piecing to start playing with soon.
- Yarnings: Knitting Community: Aug/Sept Q3 thread. Drawing for the awesome 2-skein Berry Colorful Yarnings prize.