Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 67. Recorded Thursday, September 24, 2015.
Lifestories of two big things going on for me. 3 WIPs, prepping for a NAP, and a spinning FO! started in on my English Paper Piecing. And a few other bits and bobs to make me smile.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; SAP: Spindle Adjacent Project, soon to be spun up; Queue: a list of what's up next; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Lifestories: Kitchen renovation and road trip prep galore!
- Yarnings: Knitting Adventures:
- WIP: well-traveled viajante in peruvian alpaca. for Knitmore Girls' #behmalong and #summeroflaceandbeads.
- WIP: toes in the sand socks, with Zigzagular patterning.
- WIP: Madame Rustica with chamboard handspun
- NAP: On The Motorway, out of the yarn ripped from my oldest sweater, MrDarkGreenjeans. A brief look through the Midwestern Knits book I got from the kickstarter.
- Yarnings: Spinning a Tale:
- FO: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Polwarth in "Valenscummy", from Barn Sale 2012.
- Yarnings: Multicraftual: mentioned All Points Patchwork by Diane Gilleland; 28 hexes basted!
- Yarnings: Knitting Community: Aug/Sept Q3 thread.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek:
- played Legendary.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: The West Wing, almost done. The Wolverine. re-started Pushing Daisies.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Reading: All Points Patchwork, Knit Together. finished Snuff by Terry Pratchett. I'm kdlb on goodreads.
- Book of Cooking: Salad Monday (but on wednesday). heart shaped biscuits. planning freezer food. Banana cake.
- Fanciful Chatter: E's soap: Perfectly Posh Hoku Kukui (if you buy with this link, I get a little back).
- Happiness Continues: being grounded by our feet; being grounded by our mindset.