Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 52. Recorded Wednesday, March 25th, 2015
Much game playing was happening during the last week. And what goes good with games? conversation knitting of course! Check out what Kristine has been knitting during her week.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; Queue: a list of what's up next; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Lifestories: march is a month of events, between the Yarn Crawl weekend (Th-Su - participated 2 days) and Gamestorm long weekend (Th-Su - participated all 4 days).
- FO: New growth socks - wore for the first day of Spring.
- WIP: #convokal Nuvem in Knit Picks Shadow. showed bead options.
- no progress on WIP: Spirited Clouds or handspun harmonize.
- WIP: Playful Stripes cardigan for my youngest niece. To go with Annie and the Swiss Cheese Scarf book.
- new WIP: 716 Hermoine socks
- NAP: Drifting cardi in Three Fates yarn
- Spinning a Tale: more progress. 3 mini hanks now, about 5g each.
- Knitting Community: 2 knitalongs going on now: #convokal and harmonize KAL. both will close March 31st at the end of the day, drawing on the April 1st episode.
- Sagas of Geekery: topic this week is "Play More Games" because of Wil Wheaton saying it on Tabletop each episode. We played more games at gamestorm this week!
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek: Roll for the Galaxy (2x2 challenge), AquaSphere, Suburbia, Harbour (2x2 challenge), Versailles, and Legendary.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Listening: The Doubleclicks' concert. two of my favs they performed: Wonder and Clever Girl. Also, Cats and Netflix mentions knitting, which I did thru the whole concert (convokal for the win!). My all time fav wasn't performed, but you should watch Nothing to Prove.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: Stargate SG-1 - started season 2.
- Book of Cooking: coffeetea with Friday Afternoon Tea. Entering her contest!
- Fanciful Chatter: meeple earrings! Ribbon RubyBlack scarf, probably to be ripped.
- Happiness Continues: gratitude reflections in yoga. + almost April :)
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: