Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 53. Recorded Monday, April 6, 2015
Contest winners, and a new contest too. Back down to 3 knitting projects on the needles. Cooking some favorites and new dishes. Happy to be happy!
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; Queue: a list of what's up next; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Yarnings introductions - we have 194 members, and 57 people have introduced themselves.
- Knitting Community: Knitalong contest winners for the #convokal and harmonize KAL :) tune in to see if you won! please claim within 30 days.
- Knitting Community: New knitalongs: convokal for the 2nd quarter, win Three Fates yarn through 4/19.
- Lifestories: busy busy, healing my back, Easter was fun.
- FO: handspun harmonize.
- FO: Playful Stripes cardigan for my youngest niece. To go with Annie and the Swiss Cheese Scarf book.
- WIP: 716 Hermoine socks
- WIP: #convokal Nuvem.
- WIP: Spirited Clouds.
- NAP: Drifting cardi in Three Fates yarn - I probably need to reswatch after letting the swatch sit without any notes or any YO holes like I usually use to denote needle size, oooops!
- Spinning a Tale: more progress. 3 mini hanks now, about 5g each.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek: Patchwork, Legendary, Race for the Galaxy, Castles of Burgundy.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: Stargate SG-1 on s3. caught up on Agents of SHIELD and trying to catch up on Castle. rewatching Agents of SHIELD s1. Excited for Avengers!
- Book of Cooking: Ravioli Extravaganza (with store-bought raviolis instead of homemade this time), middle eastern inspired Yam Fritatta, Aarti's Huggy Buggy Bread Pudding from Aarti Paarti: An American Kitchen with an Indian Soul , Pasta Salad
- Fanciful Chatter: sparkle! Meet the Yarnings Mascot!
- Happiness Continues: glad for April, new growth and spring.
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: