Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 51. Recorded Tuesday, March 17th, 2015
Showed off all the knitting progress, looked at the pieces of our new game Patchwork, wore green for St. Patrick's day episode.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; Queue: a list of what's up next; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- 2 knitalongs going on now: #convokal and harmonize KAL. both will close March 31st at the end of the day, drawing on the April 7th/8th episode.
- Lifestories: sick with a headcold, and made for slow week.
- FO: sample for one of my designs
- WIP: #convokal Nuvem in Knit Picks Shadow. showed bead options.
- WIP: New growth socks - almost done!
- WIP: Spirited Clouds in Bumblebirch cocoon.
- New WIP: Playful Stripes cardigan for my youngest niece. To go with Annie and the Swiss Cheese Scarf book.
- WIP: no work on handspun harmonize
- NAP: socks in 716 sock yarn. Drifting cardi in Three Fates yarn
- Spinning a Tale: more progress.
- Sagas of Geekery: gamestorm is this week!
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek: Legendary, Splendor, Patchwork. Showed off Patchwork SWPatchwork :)
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: Agents of SHIELD, started Stargate SG-1. Tabletop - Council of Verona/Tortoise and the Hare episode. Podcasts.
- Book of Cooking: solo food!
- Fanciful Chatter: my favorite green shawl for st. patrick's day. wore orange because of my English background but haven't researched to see if it's a real thing or just something my mom said when I was a kid!
- Happiness Continues: good yoga!
- to finish, there may be some schedule changes the next few weeks with appointments on tuesdays. no fear, I'm not going anywhere!
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: