Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 48. Recorded Tuesday, February 24th, 2015
Alone time while my husband was gone meant a lot of knitting, watching, cooking for 1, and crafting too.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Lifestories: askew while E was gone. trees blooming. took self to dinner!
- WIP: Spirited Clouds in Bumblebirch cocoon.
- WIP: New growth socks
- WIP: #convokal Nuvem in Knit Picks Shadow. Conversation KAL. in my JavaJennie Kitchen Counter Crafter bag.
- WIP: handspun harmonize for the harmonize KAL
- new WIP: sample for one of my designs
- NAP: another design re-knit before release.
- NAP: swatched for Flare in Dancing Dog Dyeworks.
- Knitting Community: 2 KALs, catching up on podcasts. Harmonize prize thread on Dark Matter Knits' Episode 26: The Design Process. One of my patterns added as a prize on In A Sknits' #treatyoself, coupon code in Episode 35: Happy Galentine's Day.
I wore my finished Beeswax Cowl today. in @voolenvine Magpie DK (OMG Kristin, it's even better worn than in my hands knitting!). the pattern is by Amy Van DeLaar and was gifted by @engineersfalcon :) this is the luxurious project I didn't really want to finish because I enjoyed it so!! look at those cables! and it Sparkles!! get your hands on some of this yarn for sure :) (as seen on #yarnings yesterday, too)
- Sagas of Geekery: finished my dividers for Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game .
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek: Legendary, the solo version.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: Lost, podcasts.
- Book of Cooking: meals for 1, centered a bunch around a rotisserie chicken; epic nachos with mango salsa, oatmeal, ravioli... (no worries, those weren't all for one meal ;) )
- Fanciful Chatter: Now Wearing: my original Make Believe Wren from 2010, and I was inspired to wear it today by Damaris of Geeky Girls Knit who is knitting with this colorway.
- Fanciful Chatter: Crafty: turned some fake flower arrangements into a wreath.
- Happiness Continues: 1) chats with friends, 2) new SheReadsTruth reading plan for Lent, 3) pink pen!.
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: