Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 47. Recorded Tuesday, February 17th, 2015
All the knitting and even spinning updates from Kristine-land! Talked about our two KALs going on right now, and how to customize your Ravelry tabs. the Valentine's Day + Presidents day weekend gave time to spend good time together playing games for me and my husband. A cookbook from the library, new earrings and eyeliner, and 3 happy things bringing me joy.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Lifestories: unseasonable sunshine. baby shower.
- FO: my beeswax with Voolenvine MAGPIE DK, pattern gifted by Rebecca.
- new WIP: handspun harmonize for the harmonize KAL
- WIP: #convokal Nuvem in Knit Picks Shadow. Conversation KAL. in my JavaJennie Kitchen Counter Crafter bag.
- WIP: Spirited Clouds in Bumblebirch cocoon.
- WIP: New growth socks
- NAP: 2 design re-knits before release.
- Knitting Community: customizing your Ravelry tabs in the forum
- Sagas of Geekery: meeple cookie cutter. tagged my photos #gamingislove on instagram this weekend for our game play.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek: Race for the Galaxy, Scoville, Patchwork, Murano. lots of Legendary now that I have sleeves and 2 more expansions!
- Sagas of Geekery: caught up on Agent Carter, almost caught up on Castle. Finished season 4 of Lost.
- Book of Cooking: made French Toast, baked Brownies with cream cheese frosting and SPRINKLES! Raved over library book Aarti Paarti.
- Fanciful Chatter: earrings are Silpada from Amy - you can message her on Ravelry or instagram as jknitma if you are interested in having her pick out some pieces for you to check out. found a great gel eyeliner in Maybelline EyeStudio.
- Happiness Continues: 1) loving valentines. 2) mini whiteboard for $2.75. 3) planning a few days alone.
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: