Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 46. Recorded Tuesday, February 10th, 2015
Lifestories have a little glimpse at Aunt Kristine's knitting school, a short recap of my Joji Locatelli class, and tons of laceweight knitting going on.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; KAL: knit a long.
- #auntkristinesknittingschool. class at Happy Knits with Joji Locatelli (pic during the class!) and got to meet Veera Valimaki too.
- WIP: New growth socks
- WIP: Spirited Clouds in Bumblebirch cocoon.
- WIP: #convokal Nuvem in Knit Picks Shadow. Conversation KAL. in my JavaJennie Kitchen Counter Crafter bag.
- WIP: my beeswax with Voolenvine MAGPIE DK, pattern gifted by Rebecca.
- STASH: Knit Picks Comfy Sport, Palette and Palette special reserve tonal.
- STASH: madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Steam Age from Happy Knits.
- Knitting Community: Harmonize KAL thread posted.
- Sagas of Geekery: Legendary Deck Building Game (I'm an Amazon affiliate) - tried to get card sleeves and they didn't fit!
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek: Legendary and Caverna
- Sagas of Geekery: Now watching/listening/reading: finished Thud by Terry Pratchett. caught up on Agent Carter.
- Fanciful Chatter: kristine's closet #kristinescloset. Now wearing: Happy Home cardi.
- Happiness Continues: routine as self care!
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: