Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 43. Recorded Tuesday, January 20, 2015
A look at my new pattern, "Harmonize", coming out soon! Lots and lots of knitting has been coming off my needles; many FOs and all of my WIPs are new. Zipped through Geeky, Cooking, and Happy stuff, too.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; KAL: knit a long.
- FO: Harmonize: Sheepspot Cowl and Short Cowl version. my new Harmonize Pattern available as part of a Sheepspot kit on January 24th, and on Ravelry following that. KAL will happen in the Yarnings group too.
- FO: Regency - based on Emmaline in my Briar Rose yarn.
- FO: Neontastic Socks.
- FO: Neontastic Wristers.
- FO: Fruju Daybreak.
- FO: Christmas Sockhead hat
- FO: another sample/test knit
- WIP: Spirited Clouds in Bumblebirch cocoon.
- WIP: The Legwarmers of Stripey Goodness.
- WIP: design project in Marigold Jen's Undead Winifred
- NAP: socks in Socks that Rock Lightweight, rare gem or mill end
- NAP: Viajante? in various colors of Knit Picks Shadow
- NAP: Beeswax cowl with Voolenvine smitten DK, pattern gifted by Rebecca.
- Knitting recap for 2014. Knitting goal ideas for 2015.
- Knitting Community: Conversation Knitting KAL! Added bundle to rav group of some of the ideas we chatted about for good Conversation knits. Will open thread for #convokal (link forthcoming).
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Listening: Freegal - check your local library website to see if they use this system too.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Reading: finished a Discworld by Terry Pratchett book, Going Postal, and started next, Thud.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek: Istanbul, Caverna, Sail to India. The Manhattan Project, Firefly. Epic Resort, Innovation, and Legendary (I can't wait to own this one!) at Guardian's game day.
- Sagas of Geekery: Marvel's Agent Carter, Castle, and Lost, lots of Lost.
- Book of Cooking: Vegetable Cheese Soup.
- Happiness Continues: routine and self care. yay!
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: