Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 41. Recorded Tuesday, December 30, 2014
small holiday recaps are scattered amongst normal segments of yarnings, sagas of geekery, book of cooking, fanciful chatter, and the happiness continues. Also a topic for "knitting community" of conversation knitting and a chance to join in on the Ravelry boards. Enjoy!
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; KAL: knit a long.
- FO: Rikke hat, a little short.
- WIP: Neontastic Socks.
- WIP: Fruju Daybreak, no progress.
- WIP: Regency - based on Emmaline in my Briar Rose yarn.
- new WIP: Christmas Sockhead hat
- NAP: another sample/test knit with provided yarn to be cast on
- Stash Enhancement: Voolenvine Yarns' Smitten DK in the Faerie Hair colorway. For the Beeswax Cowl.
- Knitting Community: let's discuss conversation knitting... [rav thread link to come]
- Sagas of Geekery: boardgamegeek: Istanbul, World without End, Machi Koro, Monolith, Oddville, Caverna
- Sagas of Geekery: Entertainment: White Christmas, Last Action Hero, The Truman Show, Firefly x3, Knight's Tale, The Hobbit. Started next Discworld book, Going Postal
- Book of Cooking: finished cookies. made Biscuits and Gravy (very loosely followed) for Christmas day.
- Book of Cooking: new library book: Flying Brownie
- Fanciful Chatter: Now Wearing: my Echo Tide
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: