Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 42. Recorded Tuesday, January 5, 2015
Episode 42 is "The Answer" because 42 is the Answer to the Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything according to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams - I wore my hitchhiker in commemoration!
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; KAL: knit a long.
- FO: Regency - based on Emmaline in my Briar Rose yarn.
- WIP: Neontastic Socks.
- WIP: Fruju Daybreak, no progress.
- WIP: Christmas Sockhead hat
- WIP: another sample/test knit
- NAP: swatched for Thoughts by Joji Locatelli in Bumblebirch cocoon.
- NAP: Beeswax cowl with Voolenvine smitten DK, pattern gifted by Rebecca.
- Stash organization: sock yarn, 2 sweaters, 2 shawls at easy access
- Knitting Community: let's discuss conversation knitting... [rav thread link to come]
- Knitting stats for 2014
goal ideas for 2015(next week!).
- Sagas of Geekery: boardgamegeek:Splendor, Castles of Mad King Ludwig on NYE; Tzolk'in, Trains, 7 wonders at gamestorm gameday - last of the quarterly game days before gamestorm in March.
- Sagas of Geekery: Serenity, started Lost season 1, Shield season 1.
- Book of Cooking: not much cooking, but did roasted yams that are easy to eat throughout the week.
- Fanciful Chatter: Now Wearing: my first hitchhiker. second was a gift.
- Happiness Continues: planner tools - bullet journal, Staples' ARC system.
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: