Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 40. Recorded Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Twas the night before Christmas Eve...
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; KAL: knit a long.
- Lifestories: E's bday week
- FO: test knit for Julia, @weesheep
- FO: colorwork
- WIP: Neontastic Socks.
- WIP: Fruju Daybreak.
- WIP: Rikke hat.
- WIP: Regency - based on Emmaline in my Briar Rose yarn.
- NAP: another sample/test knit with provided yarn to be cast on
- NAP: another version of my colorwork cowl
- Queue'd: Vintage Highway by Veera Valimaki, Leadlight from Twist Collective, and Tauriel Socks from Knitty.
"oh noes lady, please don't melt us" "sorry gingerbread marshmallow men, you are going to a better place" ;) #kristineskitchen
- Sagas of Geekery: boardgamegeek: Trajan and E's birthday present Castles of Mad King Ludwig at home; Factory Fun, Russian Railroads, and Legendary at Guardian.
- Sagas of Geekery: Firefly instead of The Hobbit, Muppet Christmas Carol, and re-started Lost.
- Book of Cooking: Pizza, several coffee inventions. Christmas treats of Big Soft Ginger Cookies, a take on Peanut Butter fudge with Trader Joe's Cookie Butter, and next up, my Shortbread sprinkle bites.
- Book of Cooking: on the menu plan: Christmas day brunch
- Fanciful Chatter: Now Wearing: my Cladonia, showed matching wristers with a hole, bracelet, and a knitcubby stitch marker as a necklace.
- Happiness Continues: counting the joys of the holiday on instagram with hashtag #christmasgifts
- Happiness Continues: Christmas Puzzle, pink ribbon. Being thoughtful before events and practicing SELF CARE!
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: