Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 34. Recorded Tuesday, November 11, 2014!
Episode 34 introduces new story-themed segment titles and I manage to talk about knitting, spinning, geekery, chatter, cooking, and happiness.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; KAL: knit a long.
- lifestories: fall weather, trip planning, introductions from the rav thread, and new segment titles.
- WIP: color affection
- WIP: vanilla candy corn socks
- WIP: Sheepspot design - trying out Sheepspot's Sustainable Merino Fingering.
- WIP: CustomFit Alta.
- Spinning: Ply on the fly...
- Geekery: Games: Island Fortress, Stone Age, introduced Jaipur. iPad games mentioned: Pandemic and Ticket to Ride.
- Geekery: Entertainment: watched Paycheck and Galaxy Quest
- Girly: Now Wearing: VoaZT
- Girly: showed off new angel wing earrings; bazaar vendor doesn't have a website.
- Book of Cooking: Yogi Tea in my new Contigo mug, Butternut Noodles, and Creamy Parmesan Tomato and Spinach Tortellini Soup
- Happy: HappyLight from Verilux (purchased from Costco, link is to Amazon)
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: