Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 35. Recorded Tuesday, November 18, 2014!
The Kristine of Episode 35 has her mind on an upcoming trip. Lifestories about snow that wasn't here, time with my niece and nephew, and more. Lots of knitting talk, some quick game updates, and fanciful chatter about my now wearing. May the happiness in your life continue flowing!
I'll be away next week, but watch social media for updates as I travel.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; KAL: knit a long.
- Lifestories: trip prep. snow, but not here. kid's visit.
- Yarnings: Knitting Adventures
- WIP: Sheepspot design - trying out Sheepspot's Sustainable Merino Fingering.
- WIP: CustomFit Alta. When Knitting Attacks! ala the Knitmore Girls. and finished Wee Free Men on audiobook.
- WIP: vanilla candy corn socks
- NAP: test knit for Julia, @weesheep
- WIP: color affection - no progress
- Queue'd: Wink by Hanna Maciejeweska and Mormorio by Heather Zoppetti; both are part of the Indie Design Gift A Long, going on through the 21st.
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: