Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 29. Finished off the list of people in the Introduce Yourself contest and a winner is chosen! Life stories, tales of knitting, and more.
Continue to "Introduce Yourself" and join the group.find me as @kdlb on instagram and kristine on ravelry!
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on.
- Lifestories: Aunt Kristine's Knitting School, #wycwyc and bama+ry keychain.
- Now Wearing, for maximum "stay on appeal" to answer AnitaT's question: Pagoda Pagona, Wren in Make Believe colorway, cheeky Wren.
- #fallshawlstyle on instagram via iconosquare
- WIP: Spectrum Feather and Cloud for Rhinebeck!
- WIP: secret sample knit
- WIP: catch the happy snowman socks
- WIP: sockhead hat
- NAP: vanilla candy corn socks
- NAP: color affection?
- Geeky: Gamestorm con's quarterly game day, #boardgamegeek
- Geeky: standing desk, most items acquired from IKEA
- Kitchen: Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Trader Joe's Lemon Curd
- Kitchen: today's coffee is Stumptown with vanilla creamer and Torani ginger syrup
- Girly: new shoes, Dansko Pro XP in the black floral tooled pattern
- Girly: hair flowies!
- Happy-full: Bullet journal structure coming along
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: