Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 28. Telling you some lifestories to begin, and a recap of the Introduce Yourself contest thus far. I jump on the fallshawlstyle bandwagon and tell you tales of my knitting.
to enter the contest, visit the Ravelry thread post "Introduce Yourself"- don't forget to join the group to be eligible! I'll be drawing a prize on October 7th when I podcast.find me as @kdlb on instagram and kristine on ravelry!
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on.
- FO: Cool Clavicle Cover
- #fallshawlstyle on instagram via iconosquare
- my pic taken during the podcast!
- Down Cellar Studio's Episode 52 introduced the idea of #fallshawlstyle, and Jen's got a chatter thread in her rav group for it too.
- FO: Tan House Brook Stripey
- WIP: Spectrum Feather and Cloud for Rhinebeck!
- WIP: catch the happy snowman
- WIP: sockhead hat
- NAP: sample knit
- Acquisition: Cyborg's Craft Room Assockilate - orange and purple stripes
- Geeky: tip for darning needle using my iskin: solo smart case.
- Kitchen: tea from Friday Afternoon Tea: Bard's Blend + World Market Vanilla coffee + coconut SF Torani syrup.
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: