Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 30. Segments include: lifestories, new contest, knitting, geeky, kitchen, and girly...@kdlb on instagram and kristine on ravelry!
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on.
- Lifestories: Lunch with Erin from Anatomy of Knitting. Family events and gaming. Rhinebeck travel.
- New Contest!
- Now Wearing: Abigail Cardi by Cecily Glowik MacDonald out of handspun.
- FO: Spectrum Feather and Cloud for Rhinebeck! (ends still need weaving and pictures taken)
- FO: secret
- WIP: secret sample knit
- WIP: catch the happy snowman socks - almost done
- WIP: sockhead hat - almost done
- NAP: vanilla candy corn socks
- NAP: color affection?
- Queue: making a wishlist for sweater quantity I might want to acquire
- Geeky: played games at Guardian on Sunday, including introducing another couple to a Stefan Feld game. Bagged up Splendor to bring on my trip.
- Geeky: light on TV watching, but Agents of SHIELD's 3rd episode, Making Friends and Influencing People was really good.
- Kitchen: trail mix: dried papaya, Trader Joe's chili mango, TJ's crystalized ginger, almonds, peanuts, and green mini m&ms.
- Girly: purse catch-all basket, inspired to mention from Cori's post: A Life More Simple - Seven Tips for Lighter Purse
- Events: meet me at Rhinebeck - podcaster meetup on the hill by the entrance at 1pm on Saturday.
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: