Welcome to the 2nd video episode of the podcast. More introduction to be had, and a contest, too. Hear about my knitting, and a few bits of geeky news, a girly mention, and an upcoming happy thought. Thanks for watching :)
to enter the contest, visit the Ravelry thread post "Introduce Yourself"- don't forget to join the group to be eligible! I'll be drawing a prize on October 7th when I podcast.find me as @kdlb on instagram and kristine on ravelry!
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on.
- FO: Cool Clavicle Cover
- WIP: Spectrum Feather and Cloud
- WIP: Tan House Brook Stripey
- WIP: catch the happy snowman
- NAP: cast on a quick hat? not RCYC pattern St. John's Slouch, but maybe Autumn in Garrison?
- Geeky: Splendor on boardgamegeek - newly purchased game! (buy on Amazon if you don't have a friendly local game store!)
- Geeky: TV season 2014-2015 post on the kdlb blog - top picks: Agents of SHIELD and Scandal
- Girly: wearing Piper's Journey (my project: kdlbadventure) + fav red lips!
- Happy: my Bullet Journal, coming soon. Starting info was the original demo on the bulletjournal.com site
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: