Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 103. Recorded Thursday afternoon, March 9, 2017. It is currently raining.
a look at the Rose City Yarn Crawl fun. trying to re-find my knitting mojo!
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; SAP: Spindle Adjacent Project, soon to be spun up; Queue: a list of what's up next; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Lifestories: Long weekend with my husband, Rose City Yarn Crawl, and resting after the crawl!
Yarnings: Adventures in Knitting
- WIP: Botanical Baddie Bees socks, the Euglassia Watsonia socks by Dami Almon of the Geeky Girls Knit videocast.
- FO: test knitting a hat, entered as Because, Science! - showing it off.
- WIP: Hamilton brioche, a wider version of Sister Janie from Nancy Marchant's book.
- new WIP: brioche sample for upcoming design?
- STASH: yarn crawl goodies
- Yarnings: Knitting Community:
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek:
- Race for the Galaxy, Terraforming Mars, Villages of Valaria. Stardew Valley on Steam
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: Agents of SHIELD and The 100 with E. Hawaii Five-0 on my own.
- Fanciful Chatter: not all lip colors are a win. The winner is still Besame, this is a mini in Cherry Red.
- Book of Cooking: making space for cookbooks, and need bookends. Southwest inspired salad. Orange stirfry with Orange Peppers and Mango over broccoli. Crepes, Instapot Oatmeal.
- Happiness Continues:Yoga at home - Yoga with Adriene. Knit for your Cause page and pinterest board.