Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 71. Recorded Tuesday, October 27th, 2015.
A jewelry party, bringing fanciful chatter to throughout the normal segments :) use it as inspiration with your own accessories or visit the party for prizes and links to buy!
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; SAP: Spindle Adjacent Project, soon to be spun up; Queue: a list of what's up next; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Lifestories: renovations, and researching for the next steps. Blog post on kadyellebee: Home Renovations, phase 1, Home Renovations, phase 2.
- Note: the links in this post go to their individual pages, but that doesn't give you credit for purchasing with my party. You'll need to go to bit.ly/kristinesparty to sign in and make an account and then purchase your items!
Now Wearing: leather + baguette bracelet. donut squared cowl. pink dress.
- Yarnings: Knitting Adventures:
- WIP: On The Motorway, out of the yarn ripped from my oldest sweater, MrDarkGreenjeans. part of the Midwestern Knits Knitalong. jewelry idea: one of the Lunette necklaces - Lunette Long Station necklace
- WIP: dishclothes, 4 finished. Grandmother's Favorite pattern, adapted to add colors in different ways. Swiffer cover prototype in process.
- WIP: socks in Pannekoken Purple from Sparktickes Dyeworks in my creativemojo bag.
- WIP: well-traveled viajante in peruvian alpaca. for Knitmore Girls' #behmalong and #summeroflaceandbeads. jewelry idea: crystal brulee ball drop earrings?
- NAP: yoke sweater with Daizie Knits and my handspun. jewelry idea:seascape leather wrap bracelet?
- Now Wearing: handspun american oak tunic. long necklace: Three-row Paillette Graduated Pendant in silver. Haruni.
- Yarnings: Spinning a Tale:
- WIP: Rad Ultralight from Knitty in Color.
- Yarnings: Multicraftual: English Paper Piecing (EPP); mentioned All Points Patchwork by Diane Gilleland; 20 flowers finished, 28 basted hexis still turning into 4 more flowers. Wanting one more color (a 5th color) for some of the edging work.
- Yarnings: Knitting Community: participate in jewelry contests!
- Now Wearing: Happy Home cardi, handspun harmony, leather + baguette bracelet, superpower necklace.
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek:
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: Agents of SHIELD, Castle. Hellboy on netflix
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Reading: started You're Never Weird on the Internet (almost) by Felicia Day. started Shepherd's Crown by Terry Pratchett. I'm kdlb on goodreads.
- Book of Cooking: grab and go - premade salads, frozen stuff, jazzing up frozen stuff with fancy frozen veggie mixes.
- Now Wearing: Over the Top top, color affection, bouquet rouge convertible necklace. wishing for another piece from this line like drop earrings or the long pendant necklace.
- Fanciful Chatter: Makeup: Urban Decay eyes, NYX lips. sweetlegs.
coming soon, Chloe + Isabel JEWELRY PARTY!.
- Happiness Continues: appreciating my girlyness :)