Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 58. Recorded Monday, June 1, 2015
A special mash-up episode with Erin of Anatomy of Knitting (for a second joint effort!).
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; Queue: a list of what's up next; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Lifestories: House stuff - new bedroom furniture, new fridge. PT/exercise/fitbit fun.
Yarnings: Knitting Adventures:
- FO: wristers for a gift
- Erin's ravelry page has the info on her WIPs!
- WIP: celebratory socks in Thoroughly Thwacked self-striping.
- WIP: donut^2.
- WIP: bamboo tank, with ideas from Erin on the bands to prevent stretching.
- new WIP: new socks in OnTheRound's Spontaneous Sock.
- hibernating WIP: bumblebead neckie: necklace with leftover Bumblebirch yarn and leftover nuvem beads
- hibernating WIP: cashy sleeves for #behmalong
- NAP: next top: Tank/Tunic from Knit Wear Love in Dancing Dog Dyeworks?
- Stash: AlishaGoesAround's Panoply of Peacocks Fingering, kilo of lace alpaca!
Yarnings: Knitting Community:#convokal continues for the 2nd quarter.
Stash Dash begins on friday!
Erin's Spring Summer Sweater KAL is going on now, it was introduced in her Episode 65.
- Yarnings: Sewing: making a list for what I want in a sewing machine.
Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek:
- travel games
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: Stargate SG-1, season 7. started Marvel's Daredevil.
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: