Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 57. Recorded Monday, May 18, 2015
Lots of WIPs (including new-wips!), and bits of everything else. Went on the postponed bdayextravaganza drive and talked about some of the fun things I got on that adventure.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on; Queue: a list of what's up next; KAL: knit a long; Stash: yarn I own waiting to be used.
- Intro: introduced another set of people from the forums.
- Lifestories: PT appointments, Birthday extravaganza
Yarnings: Knitting Adventures:
- WIP: celebratory socks in Thoroughly Thwacked self-striping.
- WIP: cashy sleeves for #behmalong
- WIP: donut^2, added Sorbet colorway as well.
- WIP: bumblebead neckie: necklace with leftover Bumblebirch yarn and leftover nuvem beads
- new WIP: wristers for a gift
- new WIP: bamboo tank
- NAP: next top: Tank/Tunic from Knit Wear Love in Dancing Dog Dyeworks?
- Stash: Bluebonnet Fibers, a mystery fiber in Poolside color, 158 yards Worsted Weight. from Rebecca of the Fiber and Dice podcast.
- Yarnings: Spinning a Tale: no progress
Yarnings: Knitting Community:#convokal continues for the 2nd quarter.
Yarnings: Knitting Community: Stash Dash begins on friday!
Sagas of Geekery: Now Playing: boardgamegeek:
- Castles of Burgundy
- Sagas of Geekery: Now Watching: season finales for Agents of SHIELD and Castle. also, Stargate SG-1, season 6, with Jonas Quinn.
- Book of Cooking: Polenta + Italian seasoned beef + cheese + peppers. Roasted Cauliflower with Garam Masala and Naan.
- Fanciful Chatter: new lip color - Burt's Beeswax Lip Crayon in Napa Vineyard and Two Faced Melted in Melted Velvet. Now Wearing: dripdrop shawl.
Happiness Continues: birthday extravaganza included my bday 39 playlist, knitting for the car, and had fun restaurant destinations. Showed off my notecards + markers and several travel bags/purse that I found on the trip.
also, another yoga thought on courage.
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: