Welcome to the Yarnings Podcast, episode 32. Recorded Tuesday, October 28, 2014, with special co-host Erin of The Anatomy of Knitting podcast!
I'm this week's segments include the winner of our travel contest, lifestories, knitting in process, knitting plans, spinning, and stash additions.
I'd love to know more about YOU, visit the "Introduce Yourself" thread and get to know other group members too.
FO: Finished Object; WIP: Work in Progress; NAP: Needle Adjacent Project, soon to be cast on.
- travel contest winner and travel knitting
- lifestories: Erin: coordinating toddlers while traveling 22 hours from door to door. Kristine: my handknits at a craft bazaar, bought yummy soap from the friend I displayed with; lots of rest for me! both celebrating Sillyfru of sassypantsknitter podcast getting home from her hospital stay.
- Erin's WIP: Stockinette sock with her normal top-down formula for 1" of ribbing, cuff, slip stitch heel, foot, and toe. in BMFA Socks that Rock lightweight
- Kristine's WIP: vanilla candy corn socks, finished FLKH on both.
- Erin's WIP: Hopper Cardigan from New American Knits in nice green Irish Donegal yarn. also mentioned Benton cardigan to knit next. in Michele-with-one-l bag!
- Kristine's WIP: color affection, moved into third color this weekend!
- Kristine's NAP: BMFA Woobu in Stumptown Brown - Alta pullover using Custom Fit recipe
- Kristine's Now Wearing: Goodale cardi
- Kristine's stash: going to try out Sheepspot yarn and received my Highland Handmades Fruju.
- Erin's sewing: making a Tardis quilt and made a dress while in WA.
- Kristine's Spinning: trindle, researching "ply on the fly".
You can also watch and subscribe on YouTube: