Quick Recap: Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival with my newly dubbed friends-and-food sock. Geeky tips for Ravelry messages. Can't help giggling.
- Oregon Flock and Fiber
- Dar Essalam, Moroccan food in Wilsonville, OR
- Stash Enhancements - on ravelry
- Huckleberry Knits (blog) - Silk & Silver in Echo (inspired by Gigi making a Citron in episode 159)
- Button from One of a Kind (no url, but seen at Urban Fiber Arts )
- Working on a super-secret project
- Miss Purl stitch markers
- starting spinning Optim from Abstract Fiber
- f-and-f goth socks: purchased yarn at Madrona, worked on at Black Sheep, Sock Summit, and now OFFF. f-and-f was feather and fan, now friends-and-food; they have a Rachel Row in them.
- Deep Fall Knitty, 2011. Tenney Park sweater, Spatterdash wrist warmers
- Books purchased - some from Knit Picks warehouse sale + weekend
- plying Abstract Fiber BFL/Silk + Merino Silk - see bunch of pictures on this stash page - Nine Hydrangea Cosmos sounds like a lot to drink, doesn't it?!
- Ravelry message box wiki page
- my library system, FVRL
- on the kadyellebee blog, my TV recap so far
- Mary Kay makeup from my sister - it's the Filigree palette in Stunning
- next time: story about black velvet shoes, thoughts on Facebook and Apple announcements.