Quick recap: skipped and tripped over march and went straight to april, my birthday month! knit and spun and worked on secretive projects. had a cartoon made that looks like me. wrote a tutorial-y blog post about how i use music in the house.
- kristine's ravelry project page: E's mitts, Betiko ala Madrona, Sweet Maiden socks
- Betiko pattern site by Lee Meredith (@leethal)
- Abstract Fiber - 75 BFL/25 Silk in Hydrangea and To the Nines
- Portland Yarn Crawl 2011 - went to Twisted, Pine State Biscuits (i got the Chatfield), Close Knits (and Bolt the fabric store next to it), Happy Knits, Yarn Garden, Urban Fiber Arts, and Dublin Bay
- Spicy Mac and Cheese - regular recipe, replace the ground mustard with 1/8t cayenne pepper and 2t paprika. replace the sharp cheddar with monteray jack cheese.
- Roasted veges - a pile of potatoes, parsnips, carrots, tossed with 1/4c olive oil and 2T herbs de provance.
- Cooking podcasts? instead, on Food Network: Aarti Party and Ten Dollar Dinners, I don't necessarily need to *see*.
- Cartoon Kristine! She's on the yarningspodcast.com page to greet you.
- kadyellebee blog post: "where's the music?"
- watching Eureka and Dollhouse
- getglue app and site - my check-ins also show on my facebook and blog sidebar
- Found Glee OPI Sephora nail polish - Gleek Out and Mash Up. Painting with less dominant hands first works for me!
- Brachs candy: right now is Classic Jelly Beans, talked about other seasonal candies they make
- Question for the forums: What Holiday Candy catches your eye and you have to snatch it up when you see it?
- April is my birthday month :)