Quick Recap: picking yarn for the Wren Shawl and contest dates. Is it pronounced p-interest or pinterest? Magazines actually stashed. Silly musings over my life philosophy.
- Buy Wren Shawl on ravelry with wren2011 discount (through January 31, 2011)
- Starting date is NOW (January 2011)
- ravelry thread for Wrenalong (finished contest through February 28, 2011)
- Wren on a Plane - my first Wren was out of Black Trillium's Merilon Sock:)
- Knit Picks - maker of Stroll Tonal, Stroll Handpaint, and Comfy Fingering.
- Crochet scarf in process is a blue version of Long Stripes scarf in copper, using Marl La
- Jo-Ann app on iTunes (recommended by Rachel of KnitCents)
- planner from jillbliss, and cozy
- #craftybiz chat history
- kdlb on pinterest
- Magazines - what do you do with old magazines? share on the ravelry forums for the podcast
- Life Philosophy, here's what I wrote in my notebook last night: "so many good things i know i like, why try something new?"
- put my necklace into the logo for this weeks ep - on flickr too.
- Urban Decay's Stardust Eyeshadow in Retrograde is *my* purple
- my fav podcast list is now up: Yarnings: Links