Quick recap: went outside my comfort zone and it was worth it to see Tara Swiger's trunk sale. Cast on a new pair of socks. Cooked up a storm with Pasta Bake. Played PocketFrogs while sick in bed. Repinkified.
- Met up with Tara Swiger (of Blonde Chicken Boutique and Crafting a Business) and attended her Twisted PDX trunk sale.
- Rachel is from the Knitcents Podcast
- Coming Together sock pattern by Thayer Preece of ilikecake (same designer as my Lovely Mal socks)
- Banana Yarn is from Blonde Chicken Boutique
- Pasta Bake and Yogurt Rolls on theredkitchen
- Pocket Frogs is a free iPhone app by Nimblebit
- kadyellebee has a booth at the Holiday Market from the Vancouver Farmers Market
- Square's iPhone credit card dongle, @square
- CraftyWonderland in Portland